Fund Raising Overview
We are deeply appreciative of all our families support of our school's fund raising which is an essential part of our school's budget.
You may opt to pay outright and pay the full $400 (for the 1st child, additional $100 per child) to the school by August 15, 2016
- World's Finest Chocolate: Sell 2 boxes of chocolate for each child enrolled at OMGC. (August)
- Parish Festival Raffle: Sell 2 booklets of 45 tickets per family. (September)
- Spring Annual Giving Campaign: 100% Participation Encouraged - tiers of giving (Winter)
- Walk-a-thon Sponsorship - $100 (April)
UNFULFILLED FUND RAISING CONSEQUENCES
- Parents are billed for any unfulfilled fund raising obligations at the end of the school year.
- Grades and diplomas may be held if all financial obligations are not cleared.
- The school may also deny 8th grade students of privileges and graduation in cases where financial obligations are not met.
The school is grateful to all parents who take their financial obligations seriously and meet them in a timely manner. It is imperative that parents who are unable to fulfill these obligations for any reason contact Ms. Essman (323) 664-2131 immediately to discuss the matter.
Help support our school by ordering items from the PTO Catalog Fundraisers (Fall & Spring). These are optional ways to earn service hours, fundraise for the school, and do some holiday shopping!