A student of Our Mother of Good Counsel School is…
- knows, understands, and recognizes the teachings, traditions, and practices of the Catholic Church.
- actively participates in the Catholic community and treats others with respect and dignity.
- develops a personal relationship with God through reflections, prayers, and liturgical celebrations.
achieving excellence, by
- having a curious mind and becoming a life-long learner.
- developing organizational and study skills to accomplish goals.
- applying knowledge and critical thinking skills to problem solve.
- developing the confidence to articulate clear and effective ideas.
- utilizing technology responsibly and effectively.
a responsible citizen, who….
- actively cares for the environment and conserves resources.
- respects cultural diversity.
- practices good citizenship and understands effects of actions and events in the world.